1. I wish to participate in the exercise and training program offered by CrossFit Blackfriars ("CFB") / LTE Fitness Ltd ("LTE"). I understand there are inherent risks in participating in a program of strenuous exercis, consequently, I have been examined by a physician of my choice and have obtained his/her approval for my participation in a fitness program within sixty (60) days of the date set forth below. No change has occurred in my physical condition since the date such approval was given which might affect my ability to participate in the fitness program. If a physician has not examined me, I agree to see a physician within sixty (60) days of the date set forth below to obtain his/her approval for my participation in a fitness program. If I choose not to see a physician prior to beginning a fitness program, I do so strictly at my own risk and against recommendation of CFB/LTE.
2. I further agree that CFB/LTE, shall not be liable or responsible for any injuries to me resulting from my participation in the fitness program (whether at home, at the training facility, outdoors, or at a corporate, commercial, residential or other fitness facility), and I expressly release and discharge CFB/LTE, its owners, employees, agents, licensors, contractors, affiliates, subsidiaries and/or assigns from all claims, actions, judgments and the like which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of any injury or other damage which may occur in connection with my participation in the fitness program, excepting only an injury caused by an intentional act of such person or persons. This Release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns.
3. I understand that CFB/LTE will make every reasonable effort to preserve the privacy of the information contained in the Client On-Boarding Questionnaire. I further agree that CFB/LTE shall not be liable or responsible to me for any inadvertent disclosure of the information contained in the Client On-Boarding Questionnaire and I expressly release and discharge CFB/LTE its owners, employees, agents, licensors, contractors, affiliates, subsidiaries and/or assigns from all claims, actions, judgment and the like which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of any damage which may occur in connection with disclosure of private information contained in the Client On-Boarding Questionnaire. This release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
4. I certify that the answers to the questions are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I acknowledge that medical clearance is requested if I have answered “Yes” to any of the questions on the form. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform all employees of any conditions or changes in my health, now and on-going, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
5. I understand that I am not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that I do not wish to do, and that it is my right to refuse such participation at any time during my training sessions. I understand that should I feel light-headed, faint, dizzy, nauseated, or experience pain or discomfort, I am to stop the activity and inform staff.
6. I understand the results of any fitness program cannot be guaranteed and my progress depends on my effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions.
7. I understand that CFB/LTE programs are on a pre-pay basis. Once I have decided upon the type of package and payment plan I will purchase, payment must be made before I attend classes/sessions. I understand that all classes/sessions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
8. I understand that CFB/LTE operates on a scheduled appointment basis for all classes/sessions and thus requires that I provide 24 hours’ notice when cancelling an appointment. No charge will be levied should I cancel with MORE than 24 hours’ notice given. Should I cancel a session with LESS than 24 hours’ prior notice, I will be charged in full for that session. I understand cancelled classes/sessions should be rescheduled to ensure consistency and progress.
9. I understand that during a class/session, my coach/trainer may have to touch my muscles or joints to correct alignment and/or to focus my concentration on a particular muscle area to be targeted. If I feel uncomfortable or experience any type of discomfort with this form of touch, I will immediately request that it be discontinued.
10. I understand that CFB/LTE photographs many of their client classes/sessions and events and I provide CFB/LTE the absolute right and permission to use these pictures/images for any lawful promotional, advertising or marketing purpose.
I have read this Release and Terms of Agreement and I understand all of its terms. I sign it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.